Thursday, December 7, 2017

2018 Unravel Your Year and Find Your Word is HERE!

It's not about hitting goals, it's about moving in the directions of your intentions. ~Susannah Conway

Since December 1st I've been eagerly opening my email daily, hoping that the 2018 Unravel Your Year workbook and 2018 Find Your Word course/workbook would be there. Today it FINALLY came! I know, quite impatient of me, considering it's only December 7th. 😊

There's a wide variety of "plan your year" goal and intention setting workbooks, courses, and resources out there. These two have become my favorites. I used them last year and they were SO incredibly helpful.

It can be hard to find intention/goal setting resources that are actually helpful when one deals with chronic illness. Our lives, shaped by limitations, are so different from that of healthy people. While not perfect, these are the ones that I've found that best work for me. I'm SO excited to be using them again for 2018! Best of all, they're FREE! Though I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for them, I like them THAT much.

2018 Unravel Your Year Workbook by Susannah Conway

Find Your Word for 2018 Course and Workbook by Susannah Conway

Do you use any yearly goal/intention setting workbooks, courses, resources? If so, please feel free to share in the comments.


Please consider also following me on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest): @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.