Friday, June 9, 2017

New Fluorite June 2017

New Addition~Fluorite!! One of my favorite types of crystals and stones.





I've been waiting for for a nice, sunny day to get decent pics to show you all this new piece of Fluorite I got recently. It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I saw it in a shop and knew I just had to have it. It called to me... I needed the right light to be able to show you the stunning mix of purples, blues, and greens in this piece. I just LOVE this piece.

**Have you gotten any new crystals or stones recently? What kind? Feel free to reply in the comments.

*Please consider also following me on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest): @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.