Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Solstice 2017

Summer Solstice Crystal Grid with Orange Calcite, Citrine, Pyrite, and Sunstone

Today is the Summer Solstice, the longest day and shortest night of the year. Themes for the Summer Solstice include growth, abundance, culmination, and fruition.

I stepped outside to let my dogs potty in the backyard. I consciously stepped out of the shade and into the sunlight. I noticed how bright the sun is today. I was blessed to see two ladybugs as I looked down at the ground. That will be the extent of my ritual observance today.

I deal with chronic illness and am still dealing with recovering from the after effects and symptom flares of an outing I did on Sunday. So no big rituals for me today. I'll be lucky if I finish the Tarot/Oracle reading I'd like to do for the Solstice. I did get some pics done of a Summer Solstice Crystal Grid I wanted to share here and on Instagram. So I did accomplish one of the two things I was wanting to do for the Solstice today. And now I've written this blog post. I'm feeling quite productive. 😊

Someone shared this article in a Facebook group I'm in. When I read it I thought it was so fitting for me today.


A second Summer Solstice Crystal Grid. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I'm sharing them both. This Crystal Grid has Orange Calcite, Citrine, Pyrite, Green Aventurine, and Sunstone.

**How are you celebrating (or not) this year's Summer Solstice? Feel free to reply in the comments.

*Please consider also following me on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest): @RenaraTarot


Earth Magic Oracle by Steven Farmer (c) 2010 Hay House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.