Sunday, July 2, 2017

New Crystal Collection Additions~Ametrine and Diamantina Lemurian Quartz Wands

*New Crystal Collection Additions~Ametrine and Diamantina Lemurian Quartz*

A beautiful new Ametrine generator piece.
New Ametrine June 2017 

I also purchased two stunning Diamantina Lemurian Quartz Wands, picked out for me by my friend Shaman. The slightly smaller, rougher one is double terminated. I was thrilled to realize it also has Rutile and Black Tourmaline strands within it as well. They are so small and fine that they can only be seen in excellent lighting and at certain angles. Shaman hadn't seen them when he chose these pieces for me.

New Diamantina Lemurian Quartz Wands

These beautiful pieces were chosen for me by my friend Shaman. He always makes the best and most appropriate choices for me when asked to help choose pieces that are local to him and long distance from me.

These pieces came from a mine in Brazil. We're lucky that a metaphysical shop I used to go to regularly for classes gets a visit from a family member of the mine owners once or twice a year. We get incredible selections at wholesale prices. Since moving, I'm not local to the shop anymore, so my friend Shaman goes and takes pictures and helps me choose pieces.

To see more pictures of these incredible pieces, head on over to my Instagram!

@RenaraTarot on Instagram


Please consider also following me on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest): @RenaraTarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly, if appropriate.